I mean, first things first. Jen made us a drink she invented called the “‘Barb”. She starts with a strawberry rhubarb compote.
- Rhubarb cut into 1″ pieces
- Strawberries de-stemmed and halved
- Sugar (or other sweetener) to taste-You don’t need as much as you might think you do. Start with a few teaspoons and add as needed..
- A good squeeze of lemon juice, approximately two teaspoons.
Add all of your ingredients to a small pot. Set your burner to medium and stir frequently. You’ll know it’s done when everything has the consistency of jam
- For the ‘Barb, add a couple teaspoon of cooled compote into your glass, add your favorite white rum and stir. Enjoy!
Second, we have our first celebrity follower on Twitter. Not just that, he was our first follower EVER! I might have ran around my house yelling about it. And, then I texted Jen. And then we both squealed like little girls. You guys!!
BEN BAILEY FROM CASH CAB!!!
You guys! How much did you love Cash Cab?? Well, lucky for you and us it’s back!! Check out the news here: Discovery Channel-Cash Cab
So, back to Ben Bailey. First of all, I have such a crush on him. I mean, handsome AND funny? What’s not to love?
In order to memorialize this fantastic moment, I made something for Ben. I figure he can hang this on his rear-view for shits and giggles. Let me know where I should send it, Ben. Can I call you Ben?
Check out our Instagram feed for behinds the scenes how it’s made. Click here!